The handbooks linked below describe how implementers can use IHE to select, specify, purchase and deploy healthcare IT systems with advanced integration capabilities.
- Document Sharing Metadata – Published 2018-08-20
- Health Information Exchange: Enabling Document Sharing Using IHE Profiles – Published 2012-01-24
- Patient Care Device
- De-Identification – Revised 2014-06-06
- Algorithm Mapping Spreadsheet (for use with De-Identification Handbook) – Revised 2014-06-06
The document linked below is an initiative of IHE Pharmacy Domain to describe how interoperability can support the effort against falsified medicines, as laid out in the Falsified Medicines Directive – EU Regulation 2016/161.
- IHE Pharmacy Falsified Medicines Directive Guide – Published 2017-02-08