The handbooks linked below describe how implementers can use IHE to select, specify, purchase and deploy healthcare IT systems with advanced integration capabilities.
- Document Sharing Metadata – Revised 2022-03-01
- Enabling Document Sharing Health Information Exchange Using IHE Profiles – Revised 2022-03-19
- Mammography User’s Handbook – Published 2007-03-27
- Patient Care Device User Handbook (aka “PCD Cookbook”) – Revised 2018-04-12
- Radiology User’s Handbook – Revised 2005-06-20
- De-Identification – Revised 2014-06-06
- Algorithm Mapping Spreadsheet (for use with De-Identification Handbook) – Revised 2014-06-06
The document linked below is an initiative of IHE Pharmacy Domain to describe how interoperability can support the effort against falsified medicines, as laid out in the Falsified Medicines Directive – EU Regulation 2016/161.
- IHE Pharmacy Falsified Medicines Directive Guide – Published 2017-02-08