IHE Radiation Oncology addresses information sharing, workflow, and patient care in radiation oncology. It is sponsored by the American Association of Physicists in Medicine.
IHE Radiation Oncology Profiles
- [BRTO-II] Basic Radiation Therapy Objects-II – Basic image segmentation and treatment planning content with options for “high-res” contours, decubitus scans and ion beam dose.
- [MMRO-III] Multimodality Registration for Radiation Oncology 2013 – (Rigid) spatial registration, segmentation, and display (with dose).
- [TDRC] Treatment Delivery Record Content – RT Beams Treatment Record exchange from Treatment Delivery Device to Treatment Management System.
- [TPPC] Treatment Planning Plan Content – RT Plan exchange among Treatment Planning System and from Treatment Planning System to Treatment Management System. Documents RT plan requirements for 14 beam techniques.
- [TDW-II] Treatment Delivery Workflow – Workflow integration between Treatment Management System and Treatment Delivery Device.
Planning Committee: Mary Feng, Björn Hårdemark, R. Alfredo Siochi
Technical Committee: Scott Hadley, Jon Treffert
Please contact Jill Moton to join the mailing list.
Visit the Google Group:
IHE Domain Planning Committee