Why become a Benefactor?
IHE International is dedicated to developing use case-driven, standards-based technical specifications (IHE Profiles) that enable health IT systems to communicate and interoperate effectively. That work is supported by a tiered membership model of stakeholders in health information technology.
By enrolling as a benefactor, your organization will demonstrate its commitment to IHE’s mission, independence and sustainability. Benefactor status entitles your organization to the rights and privileges enjoyed by all member organizations, including:
- Recognition on the website of IHE International (www.ihe.net)
- Use of IHE membership logo
- Access to global membership directory
- Access to informative webinars
- Participation and voting rights in IHE committees, including:
- IHE domain committees
- IHE International Board elections
- Testing and Tools Committee
- Domain Coordination Committee (DCC)
- Global Deployment Coordination Committee (GDC)
- Marketing and Communications Committee
- Advance information on events, conferences and workshops
Additional Benefactor Facts
- Any member organization of IHE International can elect to become a Benefactor
- Annual fee of $25,000 for any size or category
- Participate as non-voting member of IHE International Board
- Placement of organization’s logo on IHE International’s website, publications and regular communication
- Support the mission, independence and sustainability of IHE International
Join IHE International’s initial Benefactors in advancing interoperability across the healthcare ecosystem!
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.