The IHE Endoscopy domain was formed in 2005 in Japan and addresses information sharing, workflow and patient care in digestive endoscopy.
IHE Endoscopy Sponsors
The IHE Endoscopy Domain is sponsored by:
- Japan Association for Medical Informatics (JAMI)
- Japanese Association of Healthcare Information Systems Industry (JAHIS)
IHE Endoscopy Profiles
A list of IHE Endoscopy profiles is available on the IHE Profiles Wiki page.
The Endoscopy Planning and Technical committees develop and maintain the IHE Endoscopy Technical Framework Supplements.
Detailed committee responsibilities include:
- Planning Committee
- Develop and review Profile proposals
- Determine scope of development priorities
- Communicate and coordinate development activities with other IHE domains
Develop educational materials in support of the Domain
- Technical Committee
- Assess the feasibility and scope of development priorities
- Develop detailed documentation of approved Profile proposals
- Develop and maintain the Endoscopy Technical Framework Supplements
These committees are composed of representatives of stakeholder organizations. The committees are international in scope. All qualified stakeholders are invited to join.
Participation is open and voluntary, but in order to remain a voting committee member, participants must take part regularly in committee meetings and teleconferences and perform committee assignments. All IHE committee participants must be associated with an IHE Member Organization. Information on becoming an IHE Member Organization is available in the IHE Governance page. Please contact the secretary of the IHE Endoscopy committees to join the mailing list.
The Endoscopy committees maintain their working documents on dedicated pages on the IHE Wiki. There you can find committee rosters, schedules of committee activities and works in progress.
Planning Committee: Hideto Yokoi
Technical Committee: Shinichi Omori (also serves as secretary)
Visit the Google Group:
IHE Endoscopy Planning and Technical Committee