The ITI Planning and Technical committees develop and maintain the ITI Technical Framework.
Detailed committee responsibilities include:
- Planning Committee
- Developing and reviewing Integration Profile proposals
- Determining scope of development priorities
- Communication and coordination of development activities with other IHE domain
- Technical Committee
- Assessing the feasibility and scope of development priorities
- Developing detailed documentation of approved Integration Profile proposals
- Developing and maintaining the IHE Technical Framework
These committees are composed of representatives of stakeholder organizations who are users or developers of healthcare IT systems and related infrastructure. The committees are international in scope. All qualified stakeholders are invited to join.
Participation is open and voluntary, but in order to remain a voting committee member, participants must take part regularly in committee meetings and teleconferences and perform committee assignments. All IHE committee participants serve as representatives of IHE Member Organizations
. Information on becoming an IHE Member Organization is available on the IHE Governance
page. You can contact the secretary of the IHE ITI committees via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ITI committees maintain their working documents on dedicated pages on the IHE Wiki
. There you can find committee rosters, schedules of committee activities and works in progress.
Email communication among participants in the committees takes place through Google Groups maintained for this purpose. You can request an invitation to join the committee lists below.