System Registration Opens Aug 15, 2007 and Closes Sep 21, 2007
In order to participate in the NA 2008 Connectathon, your company is required to register using the following steps:
- Create an account and register systems on Kudu tool: http://ihe-kudu.wustl.edu/na2008
- Use the Kudu tool to print out a contract that includes payment details.
- Sign the contract and mail the contract with payment as described on the contract.
- Signed contract with payment is due by Sep 21, 2007.
- Complete Participant Interview Form and contact Procect Managers for telephone interview.
After registration closes, you will not be able to add systems or add actors or profiles to systems. You will be allowed to remove systems, actors or profiles. There are no refunds.
For further help:
Participant Registration Closes Dec 28, 2007
Each system that is registered will be allocated one table and two chairs for your members. Extra participants can be registered for the event at the cost of $50/day, but seating may not be adjacent to your equipment table.
Each person attending the connectathon to participate in testing must register using the Kudu web system. Navigate the menu on the left and select Registration->Register Staff for Connectathon.